files_4To have access to your medical records, you must apply to the Practice Secretary in writing, via email or verbally.

We will process applications for access received from patients, the parent/guardian of a child, a personal representative of a deceased patient or a person appointed to look after the affairs of a patient incapable of doing so personally.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website